Financing in Las Vegas>Question Details

Mark, Both Buyer and Seller in Las Vegas, NV

I want to re-fi my townhouse in Redondo Beach which I have rented out (owe: $294,000; est. value 2012 $540,000). Presently paying 4.75%.

Asked by Mark, Las Vegas, NV Mon Oct 8, 2012

My credit union won't re-fi rental property. Now live in Henderson and may sell a townhouse I bought in foreclosure here two years and buy a new development house. Want a $100,000 15yr fixed on that. I have excellent credit and no debt beyond the existing mortgage. I'm looking primarily at re-fi the CA house but could be interested in bundling the two, is that possible here?

Answers

8
You can call Jerry Holiday Century 21 Mortgage at 702-719-2100
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 8, 2012
Hello Mark, we can definitely examine both options. Please give me a call at 702 348 7573 and we can discuss your options in more detail. We can definitely do better.

Jeff Wucinich
Firstcal Mortgage
Mark, I have an office in Henderson NV, and I am also licensed in CA. If you qualify, I can definitely do a lot better than your current rate. Give me a call:

Al McGhee
SecurityNational Mortgage
http://www.theloanguys.net
702-239-5527
Give me a call, we are a Mortgage Broker and have many sources to help you do Refi's or purchases. John Peters, North American Financial, 939-2474
The advise from Ron, I believe to be accurate. Your current rate is very good for a rental/investment property. Your best bet for the currently occupied property will be made with calling several lenders and comparing. Just as all agents have someone they consider to be the best, I do too! Give me a call @ 702-232-1287. I am a Realtor that was once a loan officer and can spot a good loan officer :) Thank you for posting.
Call Michael Cook at 524.1376. Ask all loan questions with him. Best in the business.
I have a loan officer in Henderson that can probably refi your place in California and/or your townhouse here. I think you can still pull 100K out of the Redondo Beach property if interested, but the interest rate will remain roughly the same, 4.75% is good. I would be happy to sell your townhouse and assist you with purchasing a new construction home. If interested, please contact me 702-222-0815. Resume is on my website along with many positive testimonials.

James Bellile
iProperties International
http://LasVegasRealEstateConnection.com
On a Re-Fi, and particularly on an INVESTMENT property, you probably will not do better than you already have:

The one exception that I can think of, would be a bigger tax deduction for this year; (I am not a tax expert, you should consult with a tax expert to analyze this part of the equation).

Just be sure to get a GFE from several lenders and look at the fees/expenses and the difference it will make to you monthly out-go.

Good luck and may God bless