Financing in 33617>Question Details

Steve, Other/Just Looking in Tampa, FL

I want to finance a home purchase 100%. Can I combine my credit debt into the financing?

Asked by Steve, Tampa, FL Wed Apr 9, 2008

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33617

Help the community by answering this question:


If you want to purchase a home 100%, then getting a USDA loan in rural areas--southeast Hillborough, western pasco, hernando county, eastern hillsbourough--is the way to go. This is the only program I know now that offers it. Contact a mortgage broker experienced in them that is a great resource and great guy: Al Eastburn 813-229-0700 who does a lot of these. He can talk to you about your rolling in your credit debt...doubt it but doesn't hurt to ask...good luck and let me know if I can help you further.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 29, 2010
Antonio said it all. And now adays the 100% loan is nearly extinct. The Mortgage insurance companies don't want to insure these loans a tthe present time.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 9, 2008
As far as I know it's not legal to inflate the mortgage for any other scope other than real estate.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 9, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer