Financing in 59602>Question Details

Renee, Home Buyer in Boulder, MT

I want to buy a mobile home park I have cash for the 20% down. It is a rental property and I will be living on the property' the property has

Asked by Renee, Boulder, MT Fri Feb 14, 2014

been appraised at 985,000.00. I would need a loan for 300,000.00, how do I qualify for loan to buy the property?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 59602

Answers

3
Hi Renee, The transaction you are preparing for would have a lot of possible snags both on the lending side and purchasing decisions to be made. Shopping the loan will serve you best when determining your interest rate and if there will be any points added to the loan. Your credit score plays a large role here. Personal visits to lenders are better than a phone call. I have a list of documents you should bring with you on the first visit to the lender that I'm happy to send over to you upon request. It's much easier to have your needed info organized from day one than to go back and forth gathering items that you must have to qualify. Are you working with a Realtor currently? Specifically a Buyer Agent? It is in your best interest to work with an experienced agent. It will save you time and reduce the surprises that can crop up along the way. Best regards, Cindy
Re: I want to buy a mobile home park I have cash ...
Nexus Capital Funding -Biz Street Funding
About Our Loans offers business owners funding from $5,000 up to $1,000,000

Obtaining funds for a small business is usually difficult and time consuming, but not with Nexus Capital Funding Biz Street Funding! We make it fast, easy, simple and with minimal paperwork. We offer an uncomplicated and a quick alternative to merchant cash advance funding and “hard to qualify for” bank loans. We work with small businesses with strong cash flows in need of immediate funding, and or arbitrary rate hikes.

This is an unsecured loan to assist business owners with their working capital needs. Whether they need to purchase inventory, pay taxes, purchase/repair equipment, consolidate debt, expand their business, etc, we can help! Very limited documentation required, with quick application and fast closing.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact http://www.nexusprojectfunding.com or intake@nexusprojectfunding.com
Hi Renee talk with a local lender in your area. They will be able to give you the best advice and programs available.
thanks
Flag Sat Feb 15, 2014