Financing in Chandler>Question Details

sophieace, Renter in Chandler, AZ

I want to buy a home with a VA loan. I have credit challenges. I am current on all bills. how do i find a reputable mortgage broker?

Asked by sophieace, Chandler, AZ Mon Jan 21, 2013

I have a good debt to income ratio is good

Answers

21
I work with an amazing team of lenders at Nova Homes Loans. You can contact Greg Gale with the Gale Team at (602) 743-4679. Let him know I referred you. I also have some other names too if you would like those. Once you get pre-qualified, I am happy to set up your search for your new home. I have been a south east valley resident since 1986, so I know the area well. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.
I recommend Erin Handerhan with Academy Mortgage 480-245-7364.
She has experience with VA loans.

Try Brent Lee at Windermere, He is knows the business. I used him and was very pleased
Hi Sophieace,
I know a couple of reputable Mortgage brokers, with VA loan experience, that I can recommend. I would be glad to connect you. Call or e mail me today.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
http://www.house2buyorsell.com
602-769-0890
Hi there,

Most REALTORS here can introduce you to mortgage brokers that they consider effective. Make sure you talk with someone that has experience with VA loans. If the first one does not work for you, consider talking with someone else.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com
http://www.MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Dear Sophie:

Your Realtor would be pleased to recommend that has worked with them on past VA loans.

Don't forget to ask about the Home In Five free 6% grant for homes purchased in Maricopa County for VA buyers. The 6% is for low to moderate income buyers and does not have to be returned. The 6% can be used for closing costs or down payment on an FHA loan (5% for FHA buyers).

Jeff Masich, Reatlor, GRI, MBA
HomeSmart Realty
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
Hi sophieace,

Congratulations on your pending purchase! I work with clients that have less than stellar credit. First, we can approve a loan for clients down to a 580 mid score on a purchase. Second, I help my clients increase their scores by analyzing their credit reports and making suggestions that can increase scores, quickly.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions, I'd be glad to help.

Ros

Roswell Moore, CMPS.....................Sun West Mortgage USA, Inc. (FN)
Certified Mortgage Planner.............NMLS Company ID: 3277 / Branch ID: 359295
480-422-5095 direct ........................8950 East Raintree Drive, Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We are a Direct Lender, Mortgage Bank where we originate, process, underwrite, fund, AND SERVICE our loans, in-house, with FHA (starting at a 580 score AND still only 3.5% down), FHA Streamline refinance loans (NO minimum credit score, NO appraisal required) Go Green rehab loans, HomePath, Investor Friendly (10 financed properties), VA, VA Refinance loans (NO appraisal required on IRRRL loans), USDA loans, Jumbo loans, Conventional loans, plus, we allow Escrow Hold-Backs!
There is some great insight here.
In your situation the one I would recommend has credit repair knowledge and will put a plan together with you so that you qualify as soon as possible. He also has completed a number of VA loans recently so he knows both sides of what you need.

It is possible and can be completed!
Hi There,

We have experience helping clients buyhomes with VA loans. We have several excellent lenders we can refer to you.

Best Wishes,
Lorraine McWhorter

The McWhorter Team
480-580-6215
You will find a slew of realtors that are willing to help you. Ask a few important questions...do they have experience with recent VA loans?, what issues, if any arose in that experience?, and when was the last VA loan done by their lender?.

This should put you in a better scenario. You will need to have that lender address your credit issues upfront, and trust in that advice.

Best of luck! I am happy to help, should you need some direction.

Kindly,

Jani Savage
REALTOR, ABR, CDPE, SFR
United Brokers Group
480.242.9775
I'm happy to provide you with contact information for Lender(s) who I've worked with that have provided excellent rates/terms and service to VA Buyer's. Give me a call or send me an email and I'll help you get on the road to home ownership.

Jeff Gerber ABR, GRI, SRES, REALTOR
The Empowered Team LLC
3370 N Hayden Road, Suite 123-119
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
http://www.jeffgerberrealtor.com
602-330-7272
Your first step is to contact a great lender. I do have a few of them on my team. I am happy to provide their contact information if you want to contact me.
AND...of course I have a few that I could recommend to you! Let me know if you would like their contact information.
The recommendation of a good lender from a reputable Realtor or Title company is a VERY good way. Both of these sources have people in their circle of business that they know, trust and have had success in closing business with them. Both Realtors and Title Companies get very familiar with various lenders' scope of expertise, niche products and whether or not they have good integrity in their lending practices. Realtors are usually especially willing to refer the lenders they feel are good to work with, as they want to send their clients to someone they trust.
My clients have worked with several lenders in the past. Do you want me to send you a list of their contact numbers? I also have a credit repair specialist that has done an excellent job for my clients.
Hi Sophieace:

I would be glad to help and provide frequent advise to inquiries on Trulia...

Bill Parker, Loan Officer
AZ Lic# 09011570
CPA--Licensed, no longer practicing

GenCor Mortgage Inc.
15730 N. 83rd Way, Suite 103
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(O) 480-525-8496, EXT 743; (M) 602-565-3646; (F) 480-436-5226
EM: BParker@GenCorMortgage.com
Website: http://www.GenCorMortgage.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/billparkercpa

MISSION STATEMENT: To create an unbelievably enjoyable experience for my clients, while guiding them through the most important financial transactions of their personal lives. My clients know me as their Mortgage Lender for Life. I truly appreciate your referrals.

If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.
Red Adair, Oil well firefighter
I will be happy to refer you to a mortgage lender (Mortgage Bank, local, in Scottsdale) that my clients used to close all the VA loan for last year.

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
HomeSmart
Tel: (480) 966-9353 Fax: (602) 507-3703
3131 E. Camelback Rd. #125
Phoenix AZ 85016
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
Hi Sophie,

I have several loan officers that would be a great fit for you. Please contact me at 480-2002-2649 and I would be happy to get you in contact with them.

Linda Matejko
Most if not all agents can provide lenders they work with that can get you started so you can move forward to finding a home. You might start out where you bank since they usually have loan officers and you have an established relationship with them. Here's one I use frequently but shop around as well.

Gary N. Lau
Wintrust Mortgage, a division of Barrington Bank & Trust, NA
602.690.9626 Mobile / Text
602.212.9232 Office
855.701.5087 E-Fax
http://www.callgarylau.com
I can refer you to several that have successfully closed VA loans for my clients in the past. Please feel free to give me a call at 480.306.0730 any time. Thanks !