Financing in Las Vegas>Question Details

New Casa!, Renter in Las Vegas, NV

I've heard about special mortgages for 1st time home buyers, where can I get information about this?

Asked by New Casa!, Las Vegas, NV Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

3
Please email me and I can send you the lender contact info for the lender we use.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
There are actually a few different Down payment Assistance programs. Some depending on what area of town you are purchasing the home in. They do have limitations; some are based off your income. There is a down payment assistant program if you work for the Culinary Union. Wells Fargo has the Neighborhood Lift Program which gives up to $15,000.00 towards your down payment as long as the house is located in the City of Las Vegas.

Please take into consideration that you still have to qualify and get approved for a 1st mortgage. Then depending on the down payment assistance (DPA) program you still have to qualify with them to see if you qualify for the program, and attend a 1st time homebuyers education class.

If you would like to know more information on how to qualify for one of the programs. Please contact me.

Chris Harrison
Barrett & Co. Realty
702.592.9510 mobile
Chris.Harrison@msn.com
There are great programs and down payment assistance programs available. I am a licensed Realtor and authorized by Neighborhood Housing Services of Southern Nevada to discuss there down payment programs with you. Contact me directly at mike@lvhomesbymike.com or call me at 702.286.3434

Mike Kruse
VIP Realty Group