Financing in Oklahoma City>Question Details

Trixie Brown, Both Buyer and Seller in Oklahoma

I own 2529 SW 25th 73108 (17K owing/8.33% private mortgage) and 2424 Sycamore 73128 (100%), credit is 600 - how do I get 5K cash out asap?

Asked by Trixie Brown, Oklahoma Sat Aug 18, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Josh Barnett’s answer
Mrs. Brown,

Call Teri Cowger w/ Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. Her number is 405-844-1900 and her email address is She is great and will be able to tell you exactly what you need to get the 5k you desire.

Let her know, Josh sent you her way.

Hope this helps,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 18, 2012
Hello Trixie:There is good indication that you have sufficient equity in the two properties: County records show (1) 2529 SW 25 at $51,000+ & (2) 2424 Sycamore @ $83, 000+. If you have income to support the re-payment of the $5,000 proposed loan, I will give you two referrals. You can reach me at 405 822-3925
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 18, 2012
I work with some great lenders that may be able to help you. If you would like more informaion, please feel free to contact me,

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Northwest
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 18, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer