Financing in 48021>Question Details

Tiant Richar…, Home Buyer in Warren, MI

I need to know the first step to buying a home

Asked by Tiant Richardson, Warren, MI Wed Oct 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 48021

Answers

6
Hi Triant,
The first step is to find a good loan officer. I have several I can recommend in warren. The second is to find a realto to start showing you homes in your price range to help you get a feel for the market. I would be happy to send you a list of available homes and get you started. Feel free to call or email anytime,
well sorry to reply to u this late but if there anyway that u could help me u could give a call around 4 o clock tomorrow and we could go from there because i am ready to move on with a nother chapter of my life by getting a home so u could give me a call a 313 469 3972 hope u could help me in the area that i am looking for thank u for replying to my question looking forward to talking to u thank u very much
Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012
Is it a program to help u get back on track even if u have filed bankruptcy and ur two yrs is up
Hello Tiant,

That is a great question and you have already taken the first step. The first step to buying a home is to definitely figure out your finances. Spend time with a knowledgeable loan officer that will inform you of where you stand and what finance terms are out there for you. Figure out what you can afford and what will put you in the best financial position.

I would be happy to speak to you and go over your financial situation and the options you have to purchase your first home. I am a licensed loan officer for the State of Michigan with a national direct lender. We have access to any program available including FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional home loans. Feel free to contact me at any time.

Joshua Lerette – Sr. Loan Officer
Residential Finance Corporation
813.402.4637
Josh.lerette@myrfc.com
Hi, Tiant -- I agree with the previous posters. Get with a good, local lender (get some recommendations from your agent and talk to two or three of them) and have them give you a pre-approval letter. Then, once you know your comfort level for a mortgage, talk with your Realtor about your needs and wants in a new home. Make a list of the items that are most important to you and search for home that meet as many of those needs as possible. Best of luck!
Anna is correct, especially the way the market is these days. You have to have the pre approval letter to submit with your offer. You can speak to a lender at your bank to find out how much you qualify for. You will want to get an idea of what your monthly payment will be including an taxes an insurance. The you can look for homes in your price range.

Pam
thanks pamala because i have been in my home for 6 yrs and i need my own home because if i could pay 700 for that long never late always on time i think i could aford my own by now so if u could give me a chance u could give me a call an i could talk to u about some other thing pertaining to this matter so could u please give me a call at 3134693972
Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012
If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore visit with any licensed loan officer; also choose an agent to work with, he/she will best guide you...