Financing in 70510>Question Details

doodlebugray, Home Owner in Kenansville, NC

I need to find someone to help me get a loan with only a 610 credit score

Asked by doodlebugray, Kenansville, NC Fri Sep 21, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 70510

Answers

4
There are a select few lenders willing to go down to a 600 score sometimes lower. I would recommend The Lenders Network they have helped several of my clients with lower scores get approved.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 21, 2013
Dear recipient:

This is VIVIAN CLARA Financial , a reputable firm.We, private loans legal
loan money to people and companies in need of financial resources
assistance.We give unsecured interest rate of 3%.
We are using this medium to inform you that we are reliable beneficiary
assistance as we'll be glad to offer you a loan.

Note that we deal with serious minded people and businesses
with zeal, you can really trust.

If you are really in need of a loan contact us via the contact below.

Email:vivianclara@webadicta.org
Office Address: #34 GREEN PARK MAIN ROAD, 87565
NEW DELHI, INDIA

approved and released to you.

How to Apply?
Please fill out the application form below:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Title *
* Full Name
E-mail * Address
Home Phone No *
Mobile No *
* Fax Number
Home * Address
Town / City *
State / Province *
Country *
Age *
Sex *
Occupation *
* Monthly Income
Do you have an account? *
Have you applied before? *
Loan Amount Required *
Loan Duration *
Purpose of Loan *

Note: Applicant below 20 years of age is not qualified to apply, as this
is against the policy of business loans.
We hope you will allow us to serve you.

Warm Regards
VIVIAN CLARA
Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O)
VIVIAN CLARA Financial Loan Firm.
Email:vivianclara@webadicta.org
phone number:call..+919654618701
Flag Thu May 1, 2014
I was looking for loan I got 66,000€ with sun loan though my credit was poor yet I was approved! Their email: sunloansharkk at gmail.com
Looking for a loan contact sunloansharkk@gmail.com they offers best loans without collateral
Good afternoon doodlebugray,

Most Lenders today require a minimum credit score of 640. Your score indicates there are some serious credit issues on your credit report. Please take the advice of a mortgage professional with 23 years experience: take the time to put your financial house in order before you undertake the huge responsibility of paying a mortgage.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website.

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams.

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, HE IS A HONEST LOAN LENDER MY NAME IS SANDRA WILLIAMS from CANADA, my family is very happy today , because i was able to get a reliable loan of $300 000usd from CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF SAINT MARK´S LOAN FUNDING FIRM . i was in need of a loan and have been scam five times by online scammers , till a friend of mine directed me to CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF SAINT MARK´S LOAN FUNDING FIRM, i then decided to seek for a loan from them, to my greatest surprise, my loan was approved and granted without any form of credit check, no collateral, no cosigner and with just 1.2% interest rate. i will advise everyone out there that need a loan to contact them via this CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF SAINT MARK´S LOAN FUNDING FIRM here is their email----[saintmarksloanfundingfirm@gmail.com] and help me to thank REV JOHNSON RAWSTHORNE, C.E.O of the SAINT MARK´S loan firm. He is a GOD SENT
Flag Fri May 3, 2013