Financing in 12750>Question Details

Jen Pitz, Home Buyer in Kenoza Lake, NY

I need to find a mortage with not so good credit

Asked by Jen Pitz, Kenoza Lake, NY Sun Jan 8, 2012

I really want this house , have good credit work history just need to find a mortage company willing to work with me

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 12750

Answers

4
There are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification, therefore do visit with any licensed loan officer; check with the bank you currently do business with, any smaller banks, credit unions, mortgage brokers, etc.
jen you should meet with a local and trusted loan officer, they can prequailify you at no cost andlet you know if you can get a mortgage or what you have to do looking at your whole financiasl picture. Beware of giving out info online. Good luck
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Jen,
I am licensed in NY. If you have at least a 640 mid FICO we can talk. If it is lower go to your local non profit housing group for credit counseling. The counselor will go over your credit report with you. They will tell you what you are doing wrong and what you should be doing. Listen to them and when your score is 640+ you can think of buying.
I would call some lenders and let them know your situation and they will be able to tell you if you can qualify for a mortgage and if not, they can tell you what you need to do to qualify.