Financing in Starke>Question Details

hyundaisonat…, Other/Just Looking in Orange Park, FL

I need to finance a home in starke that is for sale. Do i need work of history before I finance?

Asked by hyundaisonata21, Orange Park, FL Tue Nov 15, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Starke

Answers

3
How else would you plan to pay your monthly mortgage if you don't have a job? Do you get social security, pension, anything? If the answer is no to receiving any monthly income...then the answer is yes to your question.

Joshua A. Lerette
Senior Loan Officer
Residential Finance Corporation
800.930.7334 Ext. 1108 – Toll Free
813.402.4637 – Direct Line
727.488.7355 – Cell
888.692.5967 – Fax
Josh.Lerette@myrfc.com
http://www.residentialfinance.com
Depends on a couple of things, if you are just coming out of college, or technical school and will be working in a profession that you were just trained for you will need a minimum of 6 months, all other requires a complete 2 year work history, and explanation letter for any large gaps in employment. If self employed or commission you will need 2 year history as well
I have no idea what work of history means, but your first step should be to speak with a couple lenders or mortgage brokers about financing. They will tell you what they need.