Financing in Charlotte>Question Details

Chuckwaggon, Renter in Huntersville, NC

I need info. on FHA new construction loans and where to obtain one (lenders)? I have some credit gliches

Asked by Chuckwaggon, Huntersville, NC Tue Jan 24, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Good morning, Chuck.
Info on FHA new construction loans is in the below link. Construction to Perm loans are a specialized product. You should find a lender who specializes in this type of loan and regularly does them. Wells Fargo and Union First Mortgage If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 24, 2012
Thanks Daniel for referring Union! My name is Beth Courtney and I am Sr. Loan Officer for Union Mortgage group here in Charlotte. I specialize in our construction loan. My email is
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
If you are in need of construction lender, you can contact this Chinese Loan company:, they funded my company project.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 26, 2012
SunTrust also makes construction to perm loans, but you need to find a mortgage banker who regularly works with this type of financing.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 24, 2012

Just about any lender that does an FHA loan can do a new construction one as well...There is no difference. I have a lender that after years fo shopping around; have found to be the most aggressive when it comes to getting financing done.

If he cannot get you a pproved; he can at least tell you what you need to get a pproved. His name is Chris Ayer 704-771-3954 or
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 24, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer