Financing in 19154>Question Details

Andrea Mullen, Home Buyer in 19154

I need a mortgage and have bad credit and already know my credit score. Can I get a mortgage without signing up for one of those free credit scores?

Asked by Andrea Mullen, 19154 Sun Feb 13, 2011

I need a mortgage and have bad credit and already know my credit score. Can I find a mortgage without signing up for one of those free credit score ads?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 19154

Yes. FHA Loans are perfect for people with low credit scores. Check out The Lenders Network they are partnered with many lenders that can go down to a 580-600 score for FHA. Good luck!
NACA does not use your credit score in its process. It is a true character-based lending program. Sign up for a free NACA home Buyer Workshop at
You do not need a free credit report to get a mortgage. A mortgage lender will need to pull off a credit report though to get you pre-qualified. We require 620 credit scores so we likely cannot help directly. I do know there are lenders that will do loans down to a 580 score. But the terms and down payment may be higher. It may be worth it for you to take the time to raise your score to 620 to get the best terms. I think you need to find an experienced lender, well reviewed, who earns your trust, and go through a pre-approval process to see exactly what you can do now with your current score, and then ask what they could do if your score was 620, and you can decide if you think its worth waiting. But a lot of times there are things on your credit report that got your score so low in the first place, like collections, judgments, liens, etc; that may have to be resolved with any lender, even one who will accept a score as low as yours. So waiting may end up being your best choice for several reasons. Please don't be in a rush to buy home, it's the worst mistake you can make. If you have a very low credit score you may have some serious credit issues, and buying a home may simply exacerbate a currently bad credit scenario. Good luck.
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars,

Euro and Pounds.We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.Available now MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE AND MORE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments. For more information about our loan program please contact me Via

Eric Jones
I have a perfect Lender for you to turn to:

ERic Jones
Branch Manager
Office: 3032194547
Cell: 646) 580-4839
Fax: 315-701-9198

If you want to discuss your situation in more detail please Email me on When you are ready to buy your home after obtaining a pre-approval i will assist you with finding a home.

Maria Gonyo
Realty Mark Cityscape
Financial difficult is what we are here to eliminate.. We are here to assist with different kind of loans.. What kind of loan do you need? Email us today at:
hi i have 50k cash to put down on a townhome that costs 350 i need a loan i have bad credit and no income verification i need help
Teh Dodd-Frank Act basically eliminated mortgage loans that did not have documented income. Plus the ablility-to-repay rules also require income verification. A mortgage is going to be a problem without income verification.
Flag Sat Apr 18, 2015
Flag Tue Mar 4, 2014
First, you should ask a fresh question to get more answers. Next, any sort of loan with bad credit and no income will need more than 15% down payment, if it exists at all.
I'm not aware of any no income verification loans currently available. When they did exist, the minimum credit scores were over 700.
Ask again as a new question and see if there may be programs I'm not aware of, but as much as I don't like giving bad news, I doubt there are.
Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013
Have you considered NACA? It amazes me how many professionals in this industry are not aware of the tools in place to help them facilitate a transaction. Naca A.K.A. Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America has been in existence since the 80's helping potential home owners such as yourself. They offer 100% financing with NO PMI and there is NO income requirements. If you're tired of being told "NO" and want to explore other options, feel free to contact me directly. Best of luck!!

Chris Nelson
National REO Broker Association (NRBA) Member
REOMAC Member Member
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Platinum Equator & RES.NET Certified
794 Penllyn Pike, Ste. 120
Blue Bell, Pa 19422
215.641.2500 Main
215.641.2542 Fax
484.576.7430 Cell*
Hi Chris, My name is Jennefer I will be contacting you soon, I have bad credit due to a car accident I have in 2008 and some youth bad habits I am repairing and dealing with a debt collection company to pay off all my outstanding debt it not much like 3000 the most or less as of now.
Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014
So far as I can tell you pretty much have too so this way they can hook you up with a credit counslor to fix your credit before anyone will touch you unless you go through USDA or Rual developement for low income but still you will have to have a 640 score and make at least a grand a month. hope this helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Hi Andrea,

You can get your free credit score here

You can get your free credit report here

If you have less-than-perfect credit you can qualify for a home loan in many cases. You will pay dearly for the fact that you have a poor credit rating. The lenders will view you as a high credit risk and this will raise the amount of interest that you pay for the loan.

Why go through life with a poor credit rating? There are many techniques and strategies to boost your credit score. Once you get your credit score in good standing, then you select a mortgage product which fits your needs. Thereafter, you will know the price range you qualify for and then begin shopping for a home.

I know this sounds boring and old fashioned but this will ultimately provide you with long term homeownership and financial success moving forward.

Or, you can contact someone who can promise you fast, quick and sexy money!

Hannah Fliegel, FICO Pro
Hello Andrea,

if you have bad credit you probably cannot get a mortgage unless maybe you have 50% to put down.
Howver since I do not know your credit score or the particulars of your credit report I really cannot help you more than that. You do not need to sign up for free credit score at all. I am not sure why you need to do that.
You need to speak with a mortgage professional that can provide a plan of action given the particulars of your situation.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
720 Second St Pike Suite 104
Southampton Pa 18966
Office 215 953 0800
Fax 215 953 1706
Cell 267 992 7276
Voted Best of Bucks 2010
Do not self diagnose. You need to have a targeted look at your credit report before any determnination can be made on the present or future viability of a loan.
Web Reference:
What is your credit score? Please contact me so we can discuss this issue. If your credit score is too low I will give you contact information with a non-profit credit repair community group.
Hi, Andrea,

Sounds like you are dealing with one of those faceless online lenders. Real Estate Agents know that those guys often try to sell you extra services that you don't need, and sometimes promise more than they can deliver. When they don't show up for closing, it hurts you badly.

Ask your REALTOR to give you the names of several LOCAL, reliable and trustworthy lenders who WILL help you. If your credit needs a little repair, most of them will know how to do that. If your credit is so bad that you can't qualify, but you have some cash, look into homes with Seller financing.

Doc Stephens, REALTOR
Web Reference:
There is no reason to sign up for one of those companies. First, you are entitled to a free copy of your credit report every year. If you are trying to track your score as it changes, you can do one every 4 months and get a sense of the changes, although each will vary from the start.
As a lender I've met with clients early in the process and assisted them in getting their credit issues resolved. In general it starts by creating a budget so you can track your expenses. A copy of your report will allow you to determine if there are errors you can correct and which accounts to focus on paying down.
Speak to a local mortgage lender and see if you can find someone willing to help. Best of luck.