Financing in 60618>Question Details

Dan Puhar, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I need a mortgage. My CS is approx. 600, no fault of mine. 28 year employee City of Chicago, currently still employed

Asked by Dan Puhar, Chicago, IL Tue Jun 10, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 60618

Answers

13
Hello, You are only 40 points away from being eligible for the IL "Smart Move" program where you only need to put 1% down. If you haven't had a foreclosure or bankruptcy in the last 3 years, you may qualify.

Just let me know if you would like to learn more and get help finding a home. -- Thanks, John (Meyers Realty)
You should contact a few different lenders to see which loans you can qualify for
Hi. If you are still looking for a lender I have worked with a great lender in the Chicagoland area. They go as low as a 550 credit score and really work hard to get the deal done. Please call me so I can set you up with them. 773-322-7709
Contact your local lender or credit union and complete a loan application with them.
Give my lender at Wintrust a call. She can go over your options. Credit is important but there are other things that are assessed by a lender when qualifying you for a loan. Jen is responsive and professional and always willing to help. See her contact info below.

Jennifer DeVries
Wintrust Mortgage
(773) 612-1247
jdevries@wintrustmortgage.com
I am curious as to why you included the phrase "no fault of mine." Has an unauthorized user been using your credit cards? Have you disputed any incorrect charges? It would probably do you well to talk to a mortgage lender on how to improve your credit score over the next six to twelve months. Good luck.
I have a lender who can work with you and raise your score in as little as 30 days. Please see my blog postings where my lender and I helped folks with credit scores much lower than yours raise their credit score and buy a home. Let me know if you'd like to discuss your options.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird & Warner
773 677 5340
Jeff.Nobleza@BairdWarner.com
I would call up a few lenders and see what options you have.
Hello:

We work with lenders that will go as low as 560 on FHA mortgages. Please call or email to discuss your situation in more detail so that we can offer a pre-approval or visit my website.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Patty Harrison
630-854-3459
Call Michelle Bobart with Guaranteed Rate. 312-379-3516
I suggest you seek the advice of a Mortgage Broker. They can advise on the best plan of attack to get you a loan
Your best bet is to get your credit score improved - this will help you qualify for the most affordable mortgage available
Its not just qualifying that is important but making sure you are comfortable with the loan terms. If you would like help repairing your credit please feel free to reach out
Sam Sharp
Senior VP of Mortgage Lending
Guaranteed Rate
773 290 0455
Have you made all your payments on time? Do you have any open disputes, collections, judgments and or liens? I lend down to a 530 middle credit score and I lend nationwide.

Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been offering loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com