Financing in San Dimas>Question Details

Realestategu…,  in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I need a loan for a property zoned as legal non-conforming. Can anyone help? NOO 72% LTV, California.

Asked by Realestateguru, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Fri Jan 14, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


That is the thing. It can't be rebuilt as-is. There are 2 units. One is 875 sq feet. It can be rebuilt to 800 sq feet and occupied only by family member or section 8 (if the unit were to burn.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 14, 2011
Do you have a letter from the City and/or County that says the property may be rebuilt as it is in the event of a fire in the future. (know as a burn down letter). If so I might have an option.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 14, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer