Financing in 90745>Question Details

Looking4lend…, Home Buyer in 90745

I need a lender to finance a house I want to buy.I dont have a downpayment but I have a permanent job.Also I have a VA loan eligibility

Asked by Looking4lender, 90745 Sat Jun 4, 2011

I can also entertain the rent to own scheme/plan,so I can prove my worthiness and establish a solid and unblemished record.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 90745

Help the community by answering this question:


It sounds to me like a VA loan might be a great way to go for you. You might also want to talk to a lender and figure out if you qualify for a CalHFA loan. Two good options for buyers hoping for a small or no down payment. Best of luck, Caroline
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 29, 2011
Where and what do you want to buy? What is your debt to income ratio? What is the cost of the home your're interested in? We really need a little more feedback.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 4, 2011
I'd be happy to speak with you about your VA loan. Contact me if you like and we can discuss your options and see if you qualify for 100% financing.
Web Reference: http://WeFixRates.Com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 4, 2011
If you have VA loan eligibility you can get a VA loan just about anywhere. Wells Fargo and Bank of America have VA programs. Are your a first time buyer? This is a great market for veterans to purchase their first home. What areas are you looking? Feel free to email me if you need assistance in locating an experienced agent working with VA Buyers.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 4, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer