Financing in 75752>Question Details

gailstorm61, Other/Just Looking in 75752

I moved from Illinois to Texas and started a new job in the same career field. How long do I need to wait to apply for a home loan?

Asked by gailstorm61, 75752 Mon Aug 27, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 75752

Answers

4
I'd love to help you. Feel free to contact me through my Trulia profile.
You can apply now. Most lenders will require you to have a full month of pay stubs with the new employer in order to close. So as long as your income is inline with your previous employer you should be fine. Definitely speak with a lender so you can go over everything but I do not see any problems. I have done these types of loans many times and all I have needed was a month of pay stubs for the new employer. By the time you find a house you will most likely already be past that date anyway.

Best of luck to you,

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com
If you have opened accounts at one of the local banks in Athens, they most likely have a loan officer that can help you with what's available. Charla at Citizens National on East Tyler Street would be a good person to discuss your options with.
Generally speaking, we need a paystub covering 30 days year-to-date to verify base income, but if you are counting on overtime, bonuses, or commissions, that income would need to be averaged over a 2 year period. We also need to verify that you aren't in any probationary period. So my answer is, "It depends."

Barbara Coker
NMLS#228545
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas
Web Reference: http://www.thecokerteam.com