Financing in 77059>Question Details

JMLBK, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I'm willing to buy 2 heirs out of 6 their share of an estate, and using the other 3 relinquish funds for rehab work.

Asked by JMLBK, Houston, TX Thu Sep 20, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Financing in 77059

Help the community by answering this question:


Great...just have your probate attorney walk you through the transaction.

This is fairly common.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Make sure you consult with an experienced estate law attorney to prepare the correct documents.
Signatures from all parties involved will be required and notorized. This should assure you any unnecessary reprecussions later on should you decide to sell the property. Good luck.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012
You need to get a lawyer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012
no I don't, just read on title transfers and warranty deeds.
Don't need a Lawyer
Flag Thu Sep 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77059 > Financing in 77059 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer