Financing in 33186>Question Details

Maxi, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I'm trying to cash out some equity of my condo, is it possible to get less than 100k. I'm not a usa resident. Thanks!

Asked by Maxi, Miami, FL Thu Aug 22, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33186

Help the community by answering this question:


Meg Sahdala’s answer
Good afternoon,

I have a whole portfolio of private lenders and financial institutions, that can potentially assist you. Please contact me directly at and I will be happy to help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 27, 2013
We may be able to help you either as a foreign national or through our ex-pat program. Call me to discuss.

Jose Morales
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
Please contact William Caban at HSBC Mortgage, he has done quite a few successful cash-out refinancing for some of my Clients.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
How are you? The only mortgages available for your situation would be a private mortgage loan. The rates fees are higher than a bank however, they are much easier to close. Please call me anytime 561 732 6376 we are located about an hour north of Miami. Neil Sherry Florida Mtg Consult 561 732 6376
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
It depends. If you're doig the loan as a foreign national, no. But if you work in the US and file taxes here, as long as you have a social security and legal status, yes. You don't necessarily have to be a citizen or resident.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
NMLS #23130
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
Possibly but would have to know the complete scenario to present to lender. To discuss in depth contact me through Trulia or call 786-704-8482.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 22, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer