Financing in 11201>Question Details

Mrgreenjns, Home Seller in Dafter, MI

I'm looking to refinance my condo at 70Washington in Brooklyn. How can I determine if the bldg. is eligble. for FHA refi.

Asked by Mrgreenjns, Dafter, MI Fri Aug 20, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 11201

Help the community by answering this question:


Jim is right. If your condo is FHA approved you also need to have a lender check if they can do the mortgage. Due to consolidation and takeovers of banks, some lenders have to many mortgages in a condominium association and cannot under federal guidelines do any more.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 21, 2010
You can use the HUD website. Here's the web address:
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 21, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer