Financing in Turlock>Question Details

Michael, Home Buyer in Modesto, CA

I'm looking for someone who is well versed with the V.A home loan program. Which mortgage companies deal with

Asked by Michael, Modesto, CA Tue Mar 31, 2009

it, and if it makes a difference when actually buying a home.

Answers

3
Adam Dalton’s answer
Hi Michael,

I am in the middle of my second VA purchase of the year with USAA. They are a banking/lending institution who cater exclusively to veterans and active military personnel. They are nationwide, but based out of Florida and Texas. They are very efficient and have been able to do 100% financing for my buyers. A VA loan does have certain criteria that must be met. The home must be clear of health and safety issues as deemed by a specialized VA appraiser and it must be free of pest problems. I hope this is helpful, if you'd like more information let me know.

Thank you for your question,
Adam Dalton, Realtor
Century 21 M&M and Associates
adalton@c21mm.com
Hi Michael,
I can refer you to a lender who is familiar with the V.A loan program, he's actually a veteran himself. Please send me an e-mail and I can provide you with his contact information.

Have a great day,
Jessica Zepeda
jzepeda@coldwellbanker.com
Michael, There are many out there. From personal experience I recommend Louise Gray 209-664-5200. She is a loan officer that has handled many V.A. home loans.