Financing in 32257>Question Details

Gooddogs74, Home Buyer in 32257

I'm looking for a lender that will do an FHA new construction loan or energy efficient mortgage? Can anyone help?

Asked by Gooddogs74, 32257 Wed Apr 4, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Financing in 32257

Answers

11
Keven Brennan is great!!! Always answers his phone, there when I need him to be for me customers and can do all types of loans. Best of all he communicates in detail.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 4, 2012
Can do---I recommend Keven Brennan w American Home Mortgage.
He always has up to date info, stays current, is available continually, and is easy to work with. The buyers I work with that have used his lending skills have always raved about him...
A must call: 904-332-7503
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 4, 2012
FHA on new construction is not an issue.
We can also do a USDA if the home is in an eligible area - same interest rates / 100% financing / lower monthly PMI.
Feel free to contact me 904-382-3637.
Keven Brennan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 4, 2012
If you are looking to build a modular home, I have an FHA construction-to-perm loan solution for you (not offered on traditional stick-built homes due to longer turn time, etc). However, I'm not sure the energy efficient mortgage aspect can be combined with this program, only because this particular lender is not set up right now to combine them. If you are looking to have a modular home built and would like to become preapproved, just let me know.

Thanks!
Joe
We're a NY/NJ based lender that specializes on FHA loans. We're also experts on 203K loans, VA, USDA etxc. We waive all lender fees and have a 48 hr underwriter turn time. Have you found any lenders yet? We are licensed from Connecticut down to Florida.
Feel free to contact me directly.

Dan
914-202-2617
There is a reputable bank based in the Chicago area that I can point you to that specializes in the FHA costruction-to-perm one-time close FHA construction loan.

Thanks!
Joe
Joe what bank in chicago are you talking about
Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014
Hello
Wanting to get some info on getting a FHA new construction loan in indiana.
We already have a per approval for a fha but just cant find a home we like on the market
but have found land for sale that we could build on and would be happy with
Our current lender does not do new construction

Any info would help
Forget FHA, go to http://www.naca.com
Taken form naca.com site that you listed on here...NACA’s eligibility requirements reflect our mission of promoting neighborhood stabilization and economic justice for low- and moderate-income people and low-to-moderate-income communities. We believe that the most stable and vibrant communities are the most diverse in terms of income and demographic make-up. NACA focuses on people who have not been able to purchase a home.
Flag Tue Apr 8, 2014
If you meet their criteria they have rates in the mid 3% range and they pay the closing costs. They also will help you with upgrades you might want to do like solar and the like. It is a great program.
Flag Thu Apr 12, 2012
I'm happy to provide you the name of a couple dependable and trustworthy lenders in the area. Please call or email for their info.

Warm regards,
Joseph A. Clouston
EXIT Real Estate Gallery
http://www.SearchNorthFlorida.com
904-401-6042
jclouston7@gmail.com
I don't have enough information.to give you a recommendation. Cal me at 904.803.1764

I know of several lenders I can point you too. Are you looking to build yourself? OR will you be going through a new home construction company such as Lennar or Richmond?
If you do the later, then they already have their own financing company that does it for you and they will usually pay some of your closing costs for using their lender.

If you are constructing yourself than I can email you some names and #'s so that you have a few to choose from.

Let me know which kind you need: melaniebaird12@yahoo.com or 904-304-1500.

Thanks! - Melanie
We are building on our lot. We have plans and a builder. We got a horrible appraisal and need to look at other options than conventional loans.
Flag Wed Apr 4, 2012