Financing in 77002>Question Details

Ken Bearce, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

I'm looking for a Hard Money lender to finance SFR Foreclosures. Houston TX Need apx 65% ARV

Asked by Ken Bearce, Houston, TX Thu Mar 5, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 77002

Help the community by answering this question:


You may also check for any local REI clubs. Usually someone there will have a recommendation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 1, 2010
Contact Jet Investor Lending run by Eddie Gant:
15729 I-45 North
Houston, Texas 77090
Office: 281-872-7800
Fax: 281-872-4623
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 26, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77002 > Financing in 77002 > Question
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer