Financing in 02879>Question Details

Epicsconarti…, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

I'm disabled and looking for a lender who can help me refinance using a Community HomeChoice or MyCommunity type mortgage.

Asked by Epicsconartist, Birmingham, AL Fri Dec 28, 2012

I'm going through a divorce and trying to find options that will allow me to keep my current home. I have a significant amount of equity in the home and staying here is essential to the continued good health of myself & my two children, who are also disabled. The house has been modified to accommodate us and is in a specific setting that is essential for our environmental disability. It will be very difficult to find a comparable home. Looking for someone who is knowledgeable about finding creative mortgage solutions for those with disabilities.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 02879

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer