Financing in 77493>Question Details

rn2be2012, Renter in Katy, TX

I'm a Young professional moving to Houston for new Job (starting in July). I'm looking into buying vs renting in the memorial to katy area

Asked by rn2be2012, Katy, TX Wed Jun 12, 2013

of town. I would be a first time home buyer. My credit is excellent, I have little money at this time to put down. Is there any options out there for me in purchasing a home.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 77493

Answers

12
George Raymondo’s answer

I just relocated to Texas and I just love this place. I hope you'll be happy there in the Houston Area. As far as loan programs I have a beautiful program for you. If you would consider buying in the general area north of 1st Street and west of Katy Fort Bend Road, you're in luck. I can offer you a $0 Down USDA RDL Program which in my opinion is the best loan available out there (other than a VA). Please click on the link below and read my article and then read some of the comments.I think you may be very interested in this loan product. If this doesn't work out for you, I have several other loan products as options. If you are interest, please feel free to contract me direct by clicking on my Profile or going to my website. Please who ever you choose to work with for your lending and real estate needs, do your homework, check out their references or recommendations. Either way congratulations on your new job.

Best of Luck!

http://www.trulia.com/blog/george_raymondo/2011/03/usda_loan…
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-Loans.com
I'm interested in learning more about the program you have to offer. what other area to you have available for this program in the Houston area.
Flag Mon Jul 1, 2013
First you need to talk to some loan officers. They will determine what you can afford. I work with many lenders. I can have them contact you, or give your their contact info, and we can get started. In the mean time I can set you up on a search so you can start making a list of homes you'd like to see. I look forward to your call.

Bryan O'Leary
RE/MAX Grand
(281)610-3077
I have a very good rent to own program. you can call me at 832-492-0700 for more information
I think you are better off just renting for now in town and then buying in a year or so after you have come up with the down payment. There are down payment assistance programs...but there are restrictions with them. I dont recommend anyone renting forever...but doing so temporarily is sometimes a good idea.

Tony Camero
Carrington RE Svcs
281-935-7839
Hello! First, lets determine your buying ability and the amount you can purchase. That will set the standard for the homes we can look at together. Once you view these homes, you will be able to decide whether you want to buy or rent. Depending on your length of assignment here and your plans for staying here, buying may or may not be the best option. I can work with you on both options. Interview a few of us Realtors that have responded to you on here. We ALL have lenders on our teams, we ALL have a passion to help, and we ALL have experience to help! By interviewing me and two others, you can determine who you feel comfortable with. Phone interviews are possible!

Thanks for the opportunity. Call me! I can tell you why I am different on the phone!

Michael Flores
Keller Williams Signature
281-944-8173
mjflores@kw.com
My answer was a bit different...but I agree with the bulk of your answer.....
Flag Thu Jun 13, 2013
I would speak to a loan expert before searching for a home and figure out your purchasing power since you have little to put down. Then we can search for homes based on your limit and needs to see if buying or renting is best.

http://Www.closewithaddie.com is one of my loan officers I send my clients too.

Tell her Kevin sent you...

Kevin Sechelski
832.545.5503
Contact@HouseHuntingHouston.com
Congratulations on your new job and upcoming move! Houston is a fabulous city and has much to offer.

I would love to be of assistance to you as you begin to weigh your options of whether to rent or to buy. I have experience in both types of homes, and would be able to give you good advice with either choice. If you decide you are interested in becoming a First Time Homebuyer, the timing couldn't be better! I have several colleagues in the mortgage industry, I would feel comfortable referring to you. They will be able to walk you through the steps in securing a loan, with me by your side through the entire process.

Again, congratulations on your upcoming career move, and if I can be of further service to you, please feel free to contact me.

Kathy Ellis
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
8101 Cypresswood Drive
Spring, TX 77379
281-620-0714
kathy@kathyellisrealtor.com
http://www.kathyellisrealtor.com
Congrats on your relocation! Feel free to call me so we can discuss different options. Some banks offer exclusive loans for certain professions.

Elizabeth Zhu
281.250.8748
Yes you would have multiple options. A good lender will be able to tell you exactly what you can afford. So uou need to talk to some lenders, and I have 3 or 4 for you to chose from. Call me at 281-610-3077.

Thank you

Bryan O'Leary
RE/MAX Grand
Hi I would love to be of help. Please email me and I can help you out!
Newlifejustbegun@ gmail.com
Shawnlsmith.webs.com

"Be Real And Make It Happen"
Hello, My name Is Jag Baichan. Realtor With Keller Williams Signature In Katy. I Would Be More Than Happy To Offer You My Professional Real Estate Services. Please Give Me A Call Directly Or Email Me. I Love Working With First Time Home Buyers And Have A Team Of People To Help You Through The Process.

Thank You,
Jag baichan
832.588.4708
Jagbaichan@Gmail.com
Yes. You have options. Many lenders offer first time home buying programs that require little money down. The main thing is the work history, the amount if debt you have, and the credit score. I have a great lender that I work with all the time. We grew up together in Katy. If I can help you in any way please let me know. I am a realtor in Katy but handle the rest of the Houston area also.

Kim Johnson
Leyco Real Estate
281-380-4665