Financing in Mount Dora>Question Details

Kristen, Both Buyer and Seller in Mount Dora, FL

I just started a real estate investment business, is there any Hard Money Lenders in Central Florida who would loan to a new investor with Bad credit?

Asked by Kristen, Mount Dora, FL Tue Jan 31, 2012

Answers

6
Thank you for all the great answers it really helps! Brad, I'm looking at a few houses this week if I find one that looks like a good deal, you will be the first person I call. Thanks a lot!

- Kristen
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 3, 2012
Your credit file is a track record of your financial life; bad credit is usually a result of either a tragedy beyond control or mismanagement of finances. If your credit rating is caused by the latter a better move would be to look internally instead of trying to make things worse. If it was caused by some other reason make sure everything from the past is addressed before putting more at risk. A judgment from the past may pop up at a time when you can least afford it, good luck,
Hard money is equity based only. Please contact me to discuss your deal.

Brad
Leader Mortgage Services
954-205-5444
brad@leadermortgage services.com
It's all about the deal. You understand why. It's even better if you have additional collateral.
Hard Money lending is not a community outreach. Nor do these lenders like to be exposed to losses.
Best of success in your new venture. You timing could not be better.
Annette Lawrence
Broker/associate
ReMax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727. 420. 4041
Web Reference: http://www.MyDunedin.com
Of course! All that matters is the deal. Is the house that you want to buy a GOOD deal?
Sure but you'll have to put up about 50% and may also have to pay high interest and high lender related fees, too.