Financing in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

MARETTA65, Renter in 33068

I have terrible credit, but would like to purchase a home... is there any hope for me?

Asked by MARETTA65, 33068 Sun Apr 28, 2013

most of the items on my credit report are medical bills and a student loan. I've noticed that purchasing a home will be cheaper than paying rent. Are there any programs that would assist or a professional that can get me on the right track to home ownership?

Answers

2
Please call Preston Ware, mortgage broker, at 561-329-0075. Or go to his website at htp://www.PrestonWare.com. He may be able to give you a better idea of what you will need to do in order to purchase a home.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Start by contacting a good, local, mortgage lender. They will help you identify which items need to be dealt with and how to go about doing that. They will also suggest other ways to improve your credit history. They will follow up with you to see how you are progressing and, when the time is right, they will help you get the right mortgage product for you.

There may be programs in your community for first time home buyers, I know there are here, ours is called the Housing Partnership. And there is nothing quite like a good realtor to help you get started.

Good Luck! If you follow the advice of professionals you will achieve your goal before you know it!