Financing in Fullerton>Question Details

oldmeetsnew, Home Buyer in Fullerton, CA

I have $250k down, income of $36k /year while attending College. Am eligible for VA. Can I qualify for $450k condo; will take roommates for income.?

Asked by oldmeetsnew, Fullerton, CA Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

3
The fact that you have a lot of money available for a down payment will allow lenders like myself to over look other factors and will make you more likely to obtain a loan. Although VA loans do not require a down payments so you wouldn't necessarily need one. But since you do have so much down I recommend you look into a conventional loan instead. This will give you better rates and has less restrictions that a VA loan does. Unfortunately, your future roommates will not be able to be counted as income. Either way, I recommend you speak with a lender like myself. I am a lender based out of Southern California and I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
You should be able to qualify for a 200k loan with no MI unless you have monthly payments like car note, credit cards etc. Visit our site I can refer you to a good mortgage broker that can help you in CA
Someone would have to look further into your situation to give you reliable anwsers to your questions and not just generalizations.

You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer