Financing in Fullerton>Question Details

oldmeetsnew, Home Buyer in Fullerton, CA

I have $250k down, income of $36k /year while attending College. Am eligible for VA. Can I qualify for $450k condo; will take roommates for income.?

Asked by oldmeetsnew, Fullerton, CA Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

14
Yes I know several Mortgage Brokers, some of which are Veterans themselves that offer VA loans. With the amount you have as a down payment you may not even need your roommates income, beside of the strong compensating factors you have Lenders can increase the max debt to income ratios.. If you want to save that down payment and use your roommates income that is another possible option.

Check out The Lenders Network website or email me if you are still looking for some guidance.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 29, 2013
Looks like you should be good depending on any other debt. Whatever you do - be sure to shop lenders to make sure you are getting the best deal.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Could not say without more information, need to know the association fee, your credit score, and your other expenses to give you a definite yes or no on that.

For more information you can click my picture to contact me online or for faster service call my direct line at 949-297-1207
Yes to all, and I can send to some good lenders to get you started in getting qualified for a loan.
Where are you looking?
If you're looking in Fullerton I know of a good house in a very good zip code 3 bed 2ba but needs some plumbing work (looks minor at the kitchen, bathroom maybe a lot more but we'll finbd out at formal inspection---- the rest are in good shape .., Conservatively, $3-5000 fixes the issues. you can allocate some of your $ for that.
the average rents are 600-650 per room ..the brand new university rentals are 745/room
If you want Irvine you will get a condo for sure and only 2 bedrooms and you also pay HOA of about 350-400 per month on top of your mortgage... the rent is almost the same.. $50 more

Let me know!
-Agnes
714-308-8117
agnes.realtor@gmail.com
Nationwide Real Estate Executives

Please
Hi There, Yes to all, and there are a lot of good lenders that I can recommend to look at your overall qualification for a loan. Where are you looking? (I know Fullerton quite well and Irvine-- I lived in both).. and the rent is roughly 650-700/room.. 450k will only get you 2 bedrooms in Irvine.. Fullerton I know of a good house in an excellent zip code 3 bed 2 ba but you need to fix plumbing -- the rest are good..
call me!
714-308-8117
agnes.realtor@gmail.com
Nationwide Real Estate Executives
My name is Leonard Pollard, and I am the person that is going to help you accomplish your mortgage needs. You just recently made a mortgage inquiry and that is why I am writing to you now. When dealing with potential borrowers over the internet, I typically introduce myself first via email. I will try to call you within 24 hours unless you prefer a different time or place for me to contact you.

I must tell you that I do not work with all potential borrowers just as they do not work with me. I am straight forward and to the point. In addition to that, I treat every borrower with the same level of service that I expect for myself when making important financial decisions. I use my 13 years of experience in the mortgage industry to provide the best products available for my borrowers and their specific needs.

I would like the opportunity to have a brief conversation with you to discuss your expectations. If you feel that you would like to talk sooner, do not hesitate to call or reply at any time. I have attached an application for your convenience as well.

Our mission, at Peoples Home Equity, Inc., is to secure the best mortgage available for our clients. We will work diligently to find you the best possible terms, helping you achieve your financial goals in a friendly and professional manner. Our clients truly do come first and will be treated with the utmost respect and forthrightness. You will notice the difference from the initial consultation.

lpollard@peopleshomeequity.com
Hello again

Following up to see that you called a couple lenders to find out what they will accept to get you approved for a loan
Lender will not take roommates income only those thy will be on the loan
I can help you find a place in Orange County and there are about 2% of bank owned and short sale properties in Orange County. If your I. Fullerton and want these types of homes you may want to look t chino and corona which is next to Orange County to get a good deal
Orange County has recovered from the downturn and reflects that in the market of homes with 98% of the homes being a standard sale
Contact me to interview an see how I can help you in getting a place of your own

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
if you are considered Sr. Citizen, there was a program that require a high down depending on your age (40% if you're 62, 30% if you're 70, etc) ..and you won't have to pay mortgage until you leave the home. No restrictions on who lives with you.

I can refer you to a lender and I can help you find a home (I service a wide area). where are you looking? Do you have a realtor?

Send me an email at agnes.realtor@gmail.com and AgnesL @ournationwide.com
-Agnes Lago
714-308-8117
Nationwide Real Estate Executives
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013
Someone would need to know your whole situation before they could begin to answer all of your questions.

You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
buy a foreclosure, it may be a great investment in the long run
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
You would have to speak with a lender and I have a lender that use to be in the military himself and knows the ins and outs of the military and VA for servicemen
Ken Bates 619-254-3168
Dave Balsz 949-939-2907
I would call both and ask what there fees are for doing the loan. All lenders charge a fee even those that say there are no fees to be paid upfront. They maybe rolled into the loan. Want to help you know what's all involved

Not all lenders work with VA loans
Let me know how else I can help you

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Hello old meets new, if you have no other bills (cars, credit cards, student loans etc.) then you should be really close to the maximum 'debt to income ratio' allowable by the VA. we specialize in VA loans and would love to help you with your finance request. Please go to my website at your earliest convenience to our 'apply online tab', input just a little information and I will get back to you promptly with your options. thank you and have a great day!
Call Laura Patterson with Guild Mortgage (714) 606-6740. She specializes in VA loans. Free Prequalification. Thank you for your service to our Country!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 21, 2013
If you like I can provide an expert loan team with Wells Fargo . Just send me and will be glad to share.

Jain Rishab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com