Financing in Cleveland>Question Details

Brian, Home Buyer in Garfield Heights, OH

I have found a property I would like to purchase (to rent out) that is under $20,000. Any idea of lenders that I can go through for help?

Asked by Brian, Garfield Heights, OH Tue Dec 4, 2012

My credit score is in the mid 600's and climbing. I already own my own home, this is strictly for investing. I have researched this for 18 months, and have 2 fellow co workers who are rather successful, I simply do not have the up front investment money to begin.

Answers

1
Joseph Fernandez’s answer
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

That will be a tough one, I have had a few clients find lending through quicken loans online and have seen them lend as low as 35k however if I were you I would attempt to go through your bank that might be willing to help out just to keep you happy. Sadly the trueth of the matter is many lending offices wouldn't waste their time for the simple fact they pay check would be small. If you need any more help feel free to contact me directly I'll see what I can come up with to better assist you.

3xUS Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157
website: http://www.blissful-estates.com
Hey Joseph I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. I know once I over come this first lending hurdle I will be on my way. I'll keep researching and talk with a couple credit unions in the area this week to see if I might have some success. Have a great holiday season.
Flag Fri Dec 7, 2012