Financing in Levittown>Question Details

dreamsinoil, Home Buyer in Levittown, PA

I have been working 2 years at the same job, my husband has just started a new job after being laid off for a year but he is working in the same

Asked by dreamsinoil, Levittown, PA Sun Mar 11, 2012

field. I was told by a mortgage counselor that for his income to be considered he would have to be at this job for two years is this accurate?

Answers

3
Lending Programs + Guidlines are changing Every day with the current market.

Just make sure that not too many lenders Run your credit.
This will keep your Fico Scores in its current position and if you need addl info?

Feel free to touch base with us.
We have over 17 years experience to support you home purchase.

All the Best John Curci, RE/MAX 215-757-2889
Hello dreams,

I do not believe that is correct. It really depends on the type of work he does and strength of the file as a whole. if he is self employed then we need two years of income to count. With a one year lay off, maybe six months of income may be enough, maybe less. I'd be happy to discuss this with you further. Drop me a line.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010
NMLS ID 143960
I believe if he is working in the same field it should carry over, but I can't be 100% positive - I do have a lender I work closely with that I would be happy to put you in touch with to answer that for you. If you would like to talk more about this, I'd love to chat.. you can email me at kimberly.rock@comcast.net, or call me at 215 740 5643.

I wanted to also let you know you can search the live MLS on my website, http://www.kimberlyrock.com as well as set up a reoccuring search for new properties that fit your needs as they come on the market.
Web Reference: http://www.kimberlyrock.com