Financing in Taunton>Question Details

Fran, Other/Just Looking in Taunton, MA

I have an 80/20 loan and I need to refiance first loan 9.75% and other 11% I am current on my mortgage and cant refi because if ltv can a broker help?

Asked by Fran, Taunton, MA Mon Oct 19, 2009

Answers

3
Paul DeSousa’s answer
Fran
As Greg mentioned below, refinancing your first, and subordinating your second is propbably your best option. When you finally have the equity in your home, then you can roll the second in.
I am in Massachusetts (Westport), and we are a federal bank. Contact me and we can see what we can do for you.
Thanks Fran & Best of luck

Paul
Fran,
Feel free to contact me or request a call through our website. It doesn't sound as though you have a fannie or freddie loan currently.

Josh Stewart
Preferred Mortgage Consultants
1-800-839-1019 ext 135
If your loan is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac and it was originally a full documentation loan and you can get whomever owns the second to re-subordinate, you can re-fi. Go to both fannie and freddie websites and follow directions to see if they own your loan.