Financing in Fairfax County>Question Details

Bryan Horn,  in Pacific Beach, San D...

I have an SFR in the state of Virginia that needs a HARP loan thru Fannie mae.

Asked by Bryan Horn, Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA Fri Aug 10, 2012

its 112 LTV with Mortgage insurance and no one seems to accept an MI transfer - that is the issue. 710 Fico, dti is around 38. Please reply if you can do this. thanks
leave a phone number and or email

Help the community by answering this question:



I should be able to do this. Please contact me at 240-235-5314 or
No promises but we have a pretty good program for these loans regardless of servicer. I'm doing one right now as a matter of fact with no appraisal.


Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1ST Mariner Mortgage
Lending in all 50 states
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Is this a primary residence or an investment property?
Who is the MI used through?
Web Reference: http://HarpSupport.Com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
Sorry, just saw this. When the lender runs DU it will tell them who the MI is with. Finding a lender for this should not be that hard, try a broker who does a lot of HARP refinances.
Flag Wed Aug 15, 2012
primary res and i dont' know who the MI company is. ididn't get the mortgage coupon and the borrower is kind of clueless. how can i find out who the MI company is? thanks
Flag Fri Aug 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer