Financing in Norfolk>Question Details

WestGhent, Real Estate Pro in Norfolk, VA

I have a 30 yr fixed rate mortgage on my co-op with a rate of 4.875. Can I do better in the current market?

Asked by WestGhent, Norfolk, VA Wed Jun 9, 2010

Answers

7
That's pretty good. I do have relationships with lenders that could look at your personal situation and give you feed back. Let me know if you are interested.
Suzanne Watson 757-620-4766
Suzanne Watson 757-620-4766
It may not be worth the money to refinance, your rate is very good--however, consult with any qualified loan officer(s) and then make a determination.
You have a wonderful rate! If you would like to refinance and pay some points you could drive the rate down a bit further. I highly doubt this would be worth the time and money.
HI Jane, We can't say any better than John has said.
It is a great rate stay with it. If you want to pay it off sooner you can pay 1 payment extra per year that should reduce your time to 23yrs or there abouts. Make sure if you make your extra payment you write in memo princepal only. The bank will try to send it back to you every year, just make sure you send it back to them.

All the Best
Dave & Lisa
Web Reference: http://www.urhomerealty.net
No, stay with it. Great rate.

Rick Giannascoli
Blu Skyy Realty
No....that is a great rate. Rates are hovering around 5%.