Financing in Deland>Question Details

Monse, Real Estate Pro in Winter Garden, FL

I have a 30 unit townhome development going on in Deland Florida. It is obtainable housing project geared

Asked by Monse, Winter Garden, FL Thu Jul 17, 2008

towards teachers, police officers etc. Does anyone know where can i find financing? I have exhausted all the local banks.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Deland

Answers

3
I know of the development you are talking about it is near southwestern middle school... I forget... oh Pomana ???something? Well Nancy is right... DAVID SEILKOP - 386-734-0713 is great....I gave him three potentials today!! Check with him or check with Lori Smith, Countrywide - 386-804-3260 ....WHAT A SMALL WORLD... Jennifer Powers ( she posted and answer right before me, I realized as I was typing) name was given to me by Lori Smith yesterday!! so she must be good as well. But, obtaining financing for buyers shouldn't be a major issue... are you unable to complete project... is that what you mean??? Do you want to sell the whole project??? I may have a potential buyer for that.
Are you looking for end loans for the customers or financing to build the properties? I can help if you are looking for end loans. Please feel free to call me at 386-882-5699.

Warm regards,
Jennifer Powers
Have you tried David Seilkop at Trinity mortgage in DeLand - David@trinityfl.net - Nancy Brand - Catherine Hanson Real Estate, Inc.
Web Reference: http://www.nancybrand.com