Financing in 76012>Question Details

moneyray82, Home Buyer in Camden, NJ

I have a 660 transperian credit score and I need a personal lender to loan me 20,000 to grow my business...

Asked by moneyray82, Camden, NJ Wed May 23, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 76012

Answers

3
You would need a commercial/business loan. I would suggest checking with local banks around your area and as them if they participate in SBA (Small Business Administration) loans. If you want something more informal then check into the Go Big Network online. If they can't help you then maybe they can point you in a better direction. Regardless of the path you take most lenders will want to see a personal financial profile and a business plan which tells them what they need to know about your business and the risk associated with lending you $20,000.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Thanks!
Flag Thu May 24, 2012
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.Available now MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE AND MORE Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.morethanlending@gmail.com

Regards
Eric Jones

Regards
Eric Jones