Financing in Greensboro>Question Details

djtjcj04,  in High Point, NC

I have a rental townhome that I currently have a private mortgage on. I would need only about 50K.

Asked by djtjcj04, High Point, NC Sun Jun 9, 2013

Does anyone know of a lender that would do that type of loan.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Town Home Owner,

I know that the current financial climate in the mortgage world is not very friendly. However, if you contact our HomeServices Lending Mortgage Officer, Ms. Sharon Swift, I know without a doubt that she will provide you with the best advice and assistance. Her office phone number is 336-510-4444 and her mobile number is 215-3260. I am sure that she will be able to help.

Tom Heslin 336-456-0810
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 10, 2013
Thank you ver much. I will call her tomorrow.
Flag Mon Jun 10, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer