Financing in Buford>Question Details

Brianb, Home Buyer in Buford, GA

I have a credit score of 589, trying to get it to a 600 ( ), stable job and good income. Is there any banks that will approve me? (1st time buyer)

Asked by Brianb, Buford, GA Fri May 20, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Buford

Answers

12
I have a contact at Wells Fargo. If you get approved time frame is about 6 weeks to closing.

Prospect Mortgage is another lender that can as well.

And for more helpful tips contact me direct 770-307-8751
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 20, 2011
There are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification, therefore consider visiting with any qualified loan officer, after reviewing your overall financials, a determination on qualification can be made, the type of loan, how much, how much down, etc., then go from there. Be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 20, 2011
We have lenders who will work with you to bring your score up to 620 or 640. Please give me a call at 770-495-5050. Hattie Stancil - agent with Virtual Properties Realty
Brian,

I would love to assist you with the purchase of your 1st home. I work in the North Gwinnett Office of Coldwell Banker. There are a few programs I can share with you regarding lending and down payment assistance should you need. I can be reached at 404-704-6527. Look forward to speaking with you.

Respectfully,

K. Solomon
Yes I can do loans down to a 560 fico score. Please let me know if that helps. I also can get you a Approval in 48 hours, Not a pre-approval a real approval.

David Stein
davbstein@yahoo.com
858-337-9744
A+ Rating with the BBB
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 21, 2011
All lending institutions have different programs, so you should check with several --- and all of them also have great advice on how to pop your credit score up. You're so close to having an acceptable score, and with all your other favorble attributes like job stability, etc., keep working at it. The higher the score, the better the financing. Good luck !!
Hi Brian,
I work Mr Smith of Southeast Mortgage 770-490-6376. he can help you with your mortgage questions.
Please go to my site website.
http://housesinbuford.com
You will receive free of charge home listings directly from the Georgia MLS as soon as they are listed for sale.
Call me anytime 678-546-7667
Joe Romero, Broker
Real Estate One, Inc.
Web Reference: http://housesinbuford.com
Credit scores are not the only factor; they are simply a ticket to get in to the fair, but not necessarily to ride the rides. I had a call from someone Monday that had a 690 credit score but still did not meet the credit requirements. Credit scores are important, but don’t get hung up on that, have a local loan officer look at your entire position, cash, credit, capacity etc.
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
I am an agent but I love to work with Paul Hart from Prospect mortgage, he works very fast, cell: 404-444-4003, email: paul.hart@prospectmtg.com
Web Reference: http://www.Paul-Hart.com
Brian, you can call me. I am in Buford and have a very good lender for you. Joe Carey 770 365 9467
Brainb,
Have you spoken to any lenders?? I work with Wells Fargo and they are very helpful here in MA, but I can't speak for GA branch.
As well as what the rest of the agents have given for suggestions.
Keep working on the score as well as what Anna said. You will need your score to be higher min. of 620 and you really should keep trying to raise it even higher so that you can get a better interest rate on a loan.