Financing in 48073>Question Details

Mike, Home Buyer in Royal Oak, MI

I have a credit score of 607, is it possible to get a conventional mortgage for $30000.00?

Asked by Mike, Royal Oak, MI Sun Feb 6, 2011

I have spoke with someone at a bank already and they said I only qualify for an FHA mortgage. The problem with that is I am searching for a condo, and none of the condos in my area seem to accept an FHA mortgage.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 48073

There are a few companies that say they can do it. Try Wells Fargo or work on your credit scores
I head up credit coaching at our company. I'd be happy to help if you haven't been already. FHA- 620 and CONV- 660
To my knowledge there aren't any lenders out there that still do conventional mortgages for a client with a credit score less than 640 and in most cases 660. I am a mortgage broker in Grand Rapids, I work with clients all over the state, I would be happy to take a look at your credit and see if there is something I can do to help you raise your score. I do quite a bit of credit repair for my clients and have been very successful helping clients raise their scores so they qualify for a typical conventional mortgage. If you would be interested in having me take a look for you please contact me at 616.604.4668.

Best of Luck.
From what I understand, FHA requires a minimum credit score of 640 for a home loan, but to find out what you need to do for sure, contact Jennifer Seiler, Kaye Financial at 248-425-0178. She is very good at her job and is someone I trust with my clients. I'd love to help you in your search in the Royal Oak, MI and surrounding area! Look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheryl Kilinski, Remax Vision 248-797-8157
You'll want to talk to a loan officer. Call Janet Cordero with Mortgage One 810-531-1315 and she'll advise you on the needed credit scores and offer you assistance in what you can do to bring your credit score up to minimum standards.

If I can be of any assistance with you home/condo purchase just give me a call.

Good Luck

Karen Paytas, GRI CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 6, 2011 first national bank of east lansing...residential division
best regards...
bob mcclure
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 6, 2011…

an example of a delightful condo I sold in September. FHA complex and my buyer was thrilled.

It may take some searching, but wonderful deals are out there.

There is no fee to you for having a buyer agent help you. I would suggest working with someone regarding your condo search.

Rose Tibbles