Financing in Fort Worth>Question Details

Marvin Steph…, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

I have a credit score of 590. I have been trying to get it raised, but it is takig forever . I want a house within 6 months. What are my options?

Asked by Marvin Stephens, Fort Worth, TX Mon Jan 30, 2012

Is owner financing an opion?

Answers

25
Molly Hay,SFR,CDPE & CNHS’s answer
Marvin,
You need to really buckle down and start repairing your credit. Why is your score so low? Do you have recent lates? Do you have collections? Do you have any judgements? Judgements HAVE to be paid in full. If you have collections you need to start paying those off. If you have recent lates than you have to wait 6 months from that late payment before you can buy(check with the lender because some lenders have different guidelines). I have attached a blog entry that I posted awhile back. This has helped so many people increase their scores quickly.
Marvin I have some lenders that go down to a 580 for an FHA loan. Email me or visit our site and we can try and get you referred to a lender that can help you out.
6 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
That is not a terrible score and in just a few steps you could be ready to go. I would suggest working with an experienced loan officer that has in house credit repair. I would suggest giving Marc Portugal with Supreme Lending a call at 817-975-3496. He has assisted many of my buyer over the years. Also, you might need to know what your actual mid-score is. This is the score that lenders are looking at. Feel free to call me with additional questions you might have.

Mindy Lowry, RE/MAX Heritage
682-559-1246 cell
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 30, 2012
Dear Mr. Stephens,

Your situation is not as bad as you may think. Some of the answers that people have given on this website are really very poor, and not helpful to you at all. I'm sorry you have not had better advice and counseling by now. Please allow me to be of service.

I offer a full range of Real Estate and Financial services. I can help you raise your credit score, IF this is really necessary to get a loan on a house. But you may want a higher score to get better rates on your next car loan, too. I won't charge you anything for this assistance.

I can also assist you with financial planning so your family will have more money in the future. Would you like to retire wealthy, or with what you have now? Perhaps your family needs some insurance to cover life's pitfalls.

When you get ready to move, or even if you stay where you are temporarily, I can help you save some money on your electric bill. This money can go toward a down payment on a house.

When you tell me to start looking for a house, we will find what your family needs. You may want to rent for a while, as your credit score will not come up overight. I can find you a home to lease, or to purchase, whichever comes first.

The bottom line is you need some good professional advice, and then you need to take charge of your future. Don't cry over your credit score; do something about it!

Contact me for a consultation, and we'll get started. Your future starts today!!

Rick DeVoss

---The Michael Group

817-300-6121

WholeLife@Yahoo.com

IGNITE ...we light up the world...

===========================
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 30, 2012
Some lenders have someone who can help you with credit and help to build up your score by telling you exactly what you need to do. It can be as simple as paying something off. Contact me I'll refer you to someone and when you are ready I can help you find a place.

Tasha Mallow
Century 21 Mike Bowman
Serving Tarrant County
I lend down to a 530 middle score on FHA, a 530 middle credit score on VA, a 620 middle credit score on conventional, and 580 middle credit score on USDA. Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been offering loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com
It seems that your scores in your range should work. Lenders like myself can go as low as 580 when it comes to credit scores. Of course, your other finances will need to be in place as well including your income, debt, assets, employment, expenses, etc. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a knowledgeable lender like myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out. Good luck!

Brian Nguyen
Sr. Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
MARVIN WHO ARE YOU USING TO REPAIR YOUR SCORES? I WENT THROUGH CREDITMEND247 AND THEY HELPED ME BOOST MY SCORES 236 POINTS!! YOU SHOULD REALLY GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM. AND GREAT THING ABOUT THEM IS THAT THEY ARE LOCAL. YOU SHOULD GIVE THEM A RING AND ASK FOR RICHARD!

PHONE: 682-200-8800
I have an amazing credit repair guy!! He helped my client go from a 570 to a 710 in 40 days!!!
Hi Molly, can you help me to talk to the credit repair guy.
Flag Fri Oct 4, 2013
Have you found someone that was able to assist you in bringing up that credit score?

3xUS Army Veteran/ Real Estate Consultant
Jospeh Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-675-1157
website: http://www.blissful-estates.com
We here at Century 21 Judge Fite Company have a lease with the right to purchase program that may fit your criteria. We can even work with some credit issues. For more info feel free to contact me. I'd be glad to help you.
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can, their service is free.
Pay down your credit cards below 25% of the limit and never be late on anything, you'll make it in less than 6 months, good luck,
why 25%? just wondering...
Flag Tue Mar 27, 2012
How to start or re-start your credit history. Find out my TOP three credit cards to start your credit history in the 670-690 FICO range. The top three credit card to start your FICO credit score or improve your bad credit history, Why suffer with a bad FICO score or invest hundreds of dollars with a credit repair company. I cover the top three credit cards that I use to help people start out or rebuild their credit history and get the credit score they always dreamed off. http://www.thecreditguy.tv/how-to-start-a-good-credit-history/
Marvin,

Hard question to answer unless we know the issues you have. Some bad credit just takes time to correct. It's like a cut on your finger. It probably took half a second to get that cut but the healing process can take days or weeks. Credit is the same way. You can tank your credit very fast with a few late payments here and there or worse. Even when you start making payments on time again your credit could take along time to get to where it once was.

Also your credit score is a very complex number. Unless you fully understand what goes into generating the number you will be stuck at the mercy of anything that happens. You should try to find a lender who will take the time to educate you in the process because understanding your credit is the first step to improving it.

Best of luck to you.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
http://dallasloanguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/about_cr…

Here is a free ebook about credit. I hope it helps

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Hi Marvin,
Try Danny Akbar, 972-242-1212, danny@arraycapital.biz. He can do loans with the lower credit scores. When you are ready to look for a home I will be glad to help you out.
Dave Buske, RE/MAX Associates 1
817-980-9436, Dave@DaveBuske.com
Web Reference: http://DaveBuske.com
Go to your local non profit housing group for credit counseling. The counselor will go over your credit report with you. They will tell you what you are doing wrong and what you should be doing. Listen to them and when your score is 640+ you can think of buying.
There are options to assist you that are local and usually work over 3-6 months at the worst. Call and I'll refer you whether you use me to buy your home or not does not matter but would be nice of course.
Web Reference: http://Capital-Texas.com
I've had MANY MANY clients have outstanding results in less than 6 months with Rising Point Solutions. I'm happy to send you their contact information if you'll email or call me, my details below:

Sloan Yorek
Sloan@Brants.com
817-223-5435
An FHA loan can be done with a credit score as low at 580 however it will not be at the lowest interest rate available. That said, with rates at their all time low, prices in most cases at the bottom and headed back up - this may be an opportunity to purchase now and re-finance later should your credit score and circumstances warrant it. Let us know if we can help you.
Owner financing is so rare and unpredictable, that I would advise you to stay away from it.
Your home choices will be so slim and often risky, that is just too much problem to mess with.

Stay on the straight and narrow. Pay off all bills on time or early, reduce debt, take care of any negatives. That's the easiest way to improve scores.

Get with a great lender who can take a look at your specific credit report and give you advice on what to do specifically that can make a difference.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
As Lynn said, it depends on what is keeping your low. 6 months should be a good time frame to get it raised but you need a plan and you need to get with a reputable mortgage person to help you. I would be happy to recommend someone for you.
Web Reference: http://reatarealty.net
Hi Marvin,

I have a lender who can assist with buyers with scores as low as 580 across the three bureaus. Call me and I will send you his info. Its worth a shot!
Web Reference: http://justinhenryhomes.com
It all involves what is on your credit report for the low scores. I am a credit repair consultant happy to assist you determine any particulars. My services are paid via PayPal .

In most issues your scores COULD be raised within 60 - 90 days

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com