Financing in Charlotte>Question Details

Jon Widdifie…, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC

I have a client that is interested in a modular home on 18 acres. I need a charlotte lender to help. I need to know if a USDA loan would work.

Asked by Jon Widdifield, Charlotte, NC Sat Aug 25, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Good evening, John
I would try a small local bank or credit union like First National Bank of Shelby, Monarch Mortgage, Peoples Bank, Founders Credit Union. You might have difficulty with over 3 acres.... If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
BB&T will write a loan on a mobile or modular house.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 26, 2012

The following can underwrite both modular and double-wide loans: SECU, BB&T, 5/3 & SunTrust.

Bill Ahls
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Call David Millsaps with New American Mortgage and see if he can do it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
call chris ayer at 704-771-3954. he might be the only one I know that does modular and double wides in charlotte area and gets them closed

Dave diCecco
Coldwell Banker United
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 25, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer