Financing in Wesley Chapel>Question Details

austinsims, Home Buyer in Wesley Chapel, FL

I have a VA Home in Richton Park, Illinois, Can I still buy another VA home ?

Asked by austinsims, Wesley Chapel, FL Fri Jun 14, 2013

Answers

3
The answer is yes. If you would like an agent that specializes in Wesley Chapel give me a call.
Austin Sims,

Yes, as the other agents below have already stated you can used your VA loan while still having one active on another home. The max loan amount with both homes must be under 417K but you can do a second loan if you need to cover expenses past the 417K and that is called a VA jumbo.

As the wife of a retired Soldier and Realtor I have done tons of VA loans. I have a special rebate for our Military Honor program that also might help you in the home purchase.

Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message if you think I can help. I am a no pressure, just help Realtor.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Yes you can, as long as you still have enough eligibility from the VA. Call them and ask them what your remaining entitlement is.