Financing in 23223>Question Details

Sohail Safeer, Other/Just Looking in 23223

I had a cosigner for SF home I bought in 2007,he filed for bankruptcy in 2008 got discharged and have left the country.How do I get rid of him?

Asked by Sohail Safeer, 23223 Sun Sep 6, 2009

I got a quit claim deed signed by him before his bankruptcy,and have registered in County.How do I get rid of him from loan.My credit has since got bad and I cannot re-finace.Can I plea the lender(CHASE) to take him off the Loan,as he got his bankruptcy discharged (Ch 7).

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 23223

Help the community by answering this question:


I think you'll have to refinance. If he's not on the title, I am not sure why it bothers you that he's on the loan?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer