Financing in 12550>Question Details

Nubianqueen52, Home Buyer in New Windsor, NY

I found a house to purchase but I told that I need a co-sighner but I have nobody to do it what can I do to purchase this house?

Asked by Nubianqueen52, New Windsor, NY Fri Oct 25, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 12550

Answers

4
find an immigration lawyer who has clients who need to make investments in the USA in order to get their work visas and form a company to invest in real estate. Make them your LLC partners.Just my advice and opinion. I am not a professional or lawyer-disclaimer.
There is some help from some of the institutions like Mt St Mary College, depending on the location of the house.

Needing a cosigner may be because of credit OR income. So having good credit but not enough income may look like a risk.

The first thing to do is look at what you can afford and see if it really can work. When you buy a house it includes the mortgage and the taxes, but you also need to really look at the utilities and budget and repairs.

Also, if the house is two or three family, that could help with some expenses.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 27, 2013
I reviewed all three of your questions. I have several questions to ask you in order to help you. I work in Orange County and I am familiar with Newburgh. I have an early appointment tomorrow( Sat, 10/26) but you can call me anytime after 10:30 a.m. I look forward to helping you with your home purchase.

Mike Mulligan
Associate Broker
(C) 845-661-7481
You can pay all cash for the house. Then, you wouldn't need to have a co-signer.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com