Financing in 90034>Question Details

zoltok1, Home Owner in Denver, CO

I filed 7 in 2006 did not reaffirm 1 or 2nd mortgages. stopped paying on second then settled to release the lien sept 2012.

Asked by zoltok1, Denver, CO Thu Jan 24, 2013

Can I refi the first? I owe 175, value is 180 and it is not fanniemae or freddy. credit score is 720.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 90034

Answers

4
Conventional and FHA guidelines could have changed but conventional 7 years after bankruptcy and FHA is 2 years BUT other factors are involved;
-Work history
-Credit Rating
-Etc.
I would check with a direct lender they can pre-qualify for refinance and they will have all of your information. Attached is general guidelines for Convention and FHA Lending
http://www.westlaestates.com/general/fha-financing-opportuni…

I am a Realtor and not a lenders and do not want to give incorrect information. Check with direct lender and see where you stand. If you cannot refinance Now then When will you be able to refinance. Hope this was helpful.

Gail Mercedes
310.853.9933
Shop around for a mortgage broker that can explore all your financing options and advice you properly. Mortgage broker have access to many banks, private lenders and different programs.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace
I would recommend speaking to a professional about this. I will urge you to contact Bridgette 818-335-0283 (bridgette4re@yahoo.com) for a FREE consultation and fast answers! Any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Caroline Harabedian
RE-Search Concept
8700 Reseda Blvd., Suite 213-B
Northridge, California 91324
(818) 967-9626 mobile
(818) 979-0226 fax
http://www.HomesByCaroline.net
caroline.wcli@gmail.com
you should be able to do it. As long as your discharge date is more than 2 years ago, and the 2nd was also reconveyed... try fha because your loan to value is high...