Financing in Miramar>Question Details

Marie J. Che…, Home Buyer in Miramar, FL

I file for bankrupcy 6 years ago can i purchase a house

Asked by Marie J. Chery, Miramar, FL Mon Nov 7, 2011

Answers

11
Yes, you sure can. The waiting period is usually two years. You must have reestablished credit, so if you have not yet worled on reestablishing your credit maybe it is time you start.

I suggest you contact a reputable local mortgage broker that will guide you in the process. There are usually a minimum amout of credit lines required depending on the program you want to qualify for.

For more personalized information, please contact my office. We will get you in contact with reputable professionals to help you accomplish homeownership.

Laurina Emiliani
Speedy International Realty
Pembroke Pines, Fl
305-513-4890 Offc
305-771-4890 Cell
Yes it could be possible if you have rebuilt your credit. Depending on that outcome will decide what type of loan you would qualify for which will dictate the amount of downpayment and sometimes interest rate. Any good loan officer would be able to assist you further
Call a mortgage broker and see if you qualify. It will be based on income and credit.

Paul Saperstein
Re/Max Advantage Plus
Real Estate Broker-Associate
Direct Line 561-251-5296
Toll Free 1-888-363-5910
Fax 561-455-9884
Email paulsap@fdn.com
http://www.paulsaperstein.com

Please click on this link to view a 45 second personal introduction video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwoJTyNldLw

Please click on this link to view Newsletter Housing Trends Newsletter: http://paulsaperstein.housingtrendsenewsletter.com

Please click on this link to view Homegain Premiere Club Certificate http://images.homegain.com/download/clubs/certificate?ai=222…

"DON'T MAKE A MOVE WITHOUT ME!"
Hi Marie!

The answer is yes, if you qualify. The Bankkrupcy 6 years ago is not an issue anymore, you need to show income, current credit, ability to pay, acceptable Dept To Income ratio(DTI) some reserves, and cash for down payment and closing costs, and prepaids.You need 1/2 hrs of your time to sit with and talk to a Mortgage Professional who would exp[lain your options.
I would be more then happy to assist you. And if the answer is yes I can also find you the best home for your money.
Andrew Muller,
Weichert Realtors, Best Beach Lending
Realtor Associate, Loan Originator
305-343-1135
amuller@bestbeach.net
You will not be able to finance another home unless your credit has been repaired and your scores reflect this. Majority of bankrupted home owners obtain their credit report to include all three reporting agencies and those scores to ensure the information is accurate and it reflects what they've done to rebuild their credit. You do not need a lender to do this for you as most obtain their credit report online and within 15-20 minutes.

As far as you writing "can I purchase a house," nobody will know this without seeing your credit report. Most folks will want to know this on a personal level and in confidence without involving multiple lenders or other third parties. Otherwise, there are several banks who may pull your report with your authorization and offer an opinion. Good luck to you!
Hi Marie,

Please have your credit reviewed by a lender right away.

With a good DTI and DTI you may be able to buy a home.

Yes I believe you can. The longest that I have heard you have to wait is 48 months but I have heard of a lot shorter time periods than that.
Hi Mary,
Yes you can purchase a house. Please call Sean Stroud at (954)850-0500 and he will tell you in one phone call what you need to do. Sean has been my Mortgage broker/lender working out of my offfice for years, and I can tell you he gets the job done. All my clients are thrilled with his services.
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
Cell (954) 648-7334
Hello Marie

Sure you can purchase a house. After a bankruptcy discharge a home buyer has to wait two years before applying for financing to purchase a home. Given that you meet all other qualifications you are good to purchase. If you need help or have any questions give me a call 786-704-8482.

Andre' Shambley
Yes. For most lenders ll you need to wait is 3 years aftre a bankruptcy and have new clean credit.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Marie,
If you have taken steps to rebuild your credit your previous bankruptcy should not be a problem. Rebuilding credit is a step many people fail to do. Get a secured credit card, a small auto loan, pay your bills on time and save up some down payment.
You'll need to meet with a mortgage lender to get a definitive answer, but it is certainly a possibility.