Financing in Ohio>Question Details

Jazzcs81, Home Owner in Ohio

I am trying to re-fi an investment property at 80%LTV. I can't find anything more than 75%. Where can I get one at 80%LTV? Thanks

Asked by Jazzcs81, Ohio Wed Dec 14, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Ohio

Help the community by answering this question:


Here are a couple possible resolutions:
- Check with a realtor or appraiser,maybe property will appraise at 75% LTV
- Add the 5% difference in cash
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 15, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Financing in Ohio > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer