Financing in Detroit>Question Details

Babubandy, Other/Just Looking in Michigan

I am trying to finance buying an apartment complex. Approx $23M.

Asked by Babubandy, Michigan Fri Apr 27, 2012

I was wondering, how can I get financing for this? Are their any investors that are willing to make this kind of loan secured by the asset itself? Need help in putting together the funds necessary.

Answers

2
Hello I am James Spence and I had someone to just call me on Friday about commercial financing. If you are interested and want to contact me I would be more than willing to share that information with you.

James Spence
JCI Realtors Troy
313-610-2757
I looked over your earlier question and answers for this property; do you have any money to put into the deal?
I would be willing to discuss options for funding your deal, but I need to know all the details of the complex...location, occupancy rate, rent rolls, number of units livable vs non livable, rehab costs if known, ect. I am a member of a few investor networks that could help you fund this deal if the numbers make sense. Email me your contact info at
jhastings@visionRealtycenters.com

Jamie Hastings
(734) 444-5323