Financing in 49506>Question Details

kcjtz, Home Owner in Orlando, FL

I am trying to do a HARP mortgage but I need a manual underwrite. Who does them?

Asked by kcjtz, Orlando, FL Fri May 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 49506

Help the community by answering this question:


It is owned by Fannie Mae
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 3, 2013
It depends who owns your loan Fannie or Freddie.

Give me a call and we can research it.


0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 3, 2013
It is owned by Fannie. I am eligible for the loan but I need to have a manual underwrite. Do you know of anyone in Florida that does that?
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer