Financing in Apollo Beach>Question Details

Allison, Home Buyer in East Northport, NY

I am thinking of purchasing a Villa in Mirabay in Tampa Florida and would like some feedback. Price ranges, maint fees, flooding etc.

Asked by Allison, East Northport, NY Sat Jan 22, 2011

ARE YOU PERMITTED TO RENT THE VILLA

Answers

5
Prices for villas in Mirabay begin in the $145,000 range. Many of the properties are short sales because they were built at the height of the real estate market in our area. Most have lost a significant amount of value since then, making them very reasonable now. Mirabay is located in a flood zone like most coastal communities. The monthly maintenance fees are $235 and the properties and they can be rented.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 22, 2011
As a MiraBay resident and experienced local Realtor, please call me for personalized service and information about this community... you will have all the latest information about the best community in all of Tampa Bay! Thanks, Lynn http://www.Tampa-Lifestyle.com
Yes, you are permitted to rent villas in Mirabay.
I recommend sing "google/com"