Financing in Grand Rapids>Question Details

Alen Ramic, Home Buyer in Grand Rapids, MI

I am self employed and I am looking for a private lender to help me out with a GREAT opportunity. Great return on your money.

Asked by Alen Ramic, Grand Rapids, MI Thu Mar 27, 2014

There is currently a great opportunity that I really want to take advantage of. The problem is that I am self employed and my business has been active for less than 2 years. This makes it almost impossible for me to get a traditional loan, regardless of income.

I am willing to give a great return on private money! Willing to provide business bank statements of last 6 months to prove that I am able to pay back, and the investor will also have a lien on the property that is worth a lot more than what I am asking. Thank you. email is ramica88@gmail.com

Answers

1
Alen,
I have a private investor who is willing to make these types of loans under certain circumstances. Please email me at DevineRealty@comcast.net, and I can forward you the appropriate contact information.
Best of luck to you!